Reasons Why Users are Displayed as Friend Recommendations
- They have your phone number in their contacts, but you do not have theirs.
- They know your ID and searched for you using it.
- They are in a group or multi-person chat that you are also in, and added you from the members list.
- A friend of yours sent your contact info to them in a chat, and they added you.
Please note that when a friend sends you as a contact, the recipient can only see your SUCHAPP display name, profile photo, and “What’s Up?” message.
How you were added by that recommended friend may be stated in the following cases.
- They added you using your phone number.
- They added you using your SUCHAPP ID.
It will not be stated in the following cases.
- They are in a group that you are also in and added you from it.
- A friend of yours sent your contact info to them, and they added you.
If you have “Auto Add Friends” turned on, and someone in your contacts is displayed under Friend Recommendations, they may have the following settings configured.
Auto Add Friends:
On Allow Others to Add: Off
The names displayed in your friend recommendations are the SUCHAPP display names they configure. If you are not sure who someone in your friend recommendations is, please check with them directly.